Tine Snels is an accomplished executive, who specialized in helping women realize their professional dreams.
She spent 25 years in business and held various leadership roles. The first part of her career in marketing and sales roles. The second part as a General Manager, Managing Director and C.O.O. in food and agribusinesses, as well in Capital goods companies. She lived and worked in Belgium, Singapore, The Netherlands and Germany and has always held international and global responsibilities.
She climbed the corporate ladder to become the first woman ever to join the board of Royal FrieslandCampina, an 11 bio euro, world leading cooperative in dairy.
She continued the become the first ever woman joining the board of the leading and MDAX listed 5 bio euro German Engineering firm GEA Group.
In this masculine business environment, she added value by being different, by daring to be vulnerable, yet by also being a business professional delivering results.
‘Tine and I have been working closely together for more than 6 years. Under her leadership, we developed a 5 years growth strategy, implemented and executed and finally over-achieved our targets. Now, 10 years later, Tine’s name is still regularly mentioned by our team members. Tine’s strong drive and business sense combined with the capability of building strong teams makes her very successful.”
Director Selko Feed Additives Netherlands
She obtained her coaching skills by attending the Robbins-Madanes coaching C100 course and by her career, where she coached and developed co-workers.
Check out Tine’s LinkedIn.
• Robbins Madanes 100 hour coaching training
• Mentoring Programme, by Schouten Nelissen
• Leading transformations by McKinsey
• Matrix Organisations by Kevan Hall
• Leading with Impact by IMD
• Talent Management & Diversity, IMD
• Change Management by J Kotter
• Leadership by Management Centre Europe
• B2B Marketing by Vlerick Institute
• Leadership by Unicorn
• Sales Management by Achieve Global
• Key Accountmanagement by Mercure
• IPO training by Stockholm Nasdaq
• Advanced Corporate Finance, London Business School
• Finance for non financials, Singapore Institute of Management
• Member of i-WIL, business women mentoring Germany
• Member of Topvrouwen.nl
• Guest Speaker at London Business School